Your membership donation supports advocacy services and programs for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Delaware County, PA.
- Advocacy Services for children and adults
- Extended Membership in Arc of PA and Arc of USA
- Information and resource/referral
- Information and support for planning estate planning including special need trusts
- Social and recreational programs
- Educational opportunities for self, advocates, family members and professionals
We make a difference in our community and you can help.
The Arc of Delaware County, is a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is an investment in the lives of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and the community.
Contributions may also be made through the United Way Donor Option Program.
The donor choice numbers are:
United Way of Southeastern PA—#00348
United Way of Southeast DELCO—#N087